A2J Tech Store is a Denver-based social enterprise that builds technology to improve access to justice. We're part digital agency, part cause-based organization. Our clients are non-profit law firms, for-profit law firms, bar associations, law schools, and partner organizations working to improve access to justice.
We are looking for a law student to help us improve our copywriting and improve the writing across our team. The copywriter will work with our team and clients on a variety of writing projects related to access to justice.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear, attractive copy with an eye towards getting clicks, opens and views on a variety of channels
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Receptive to Feedback
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to stakeholders for input and approval
- Coordinate with team to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Coach fellow teammates on their writing
- Pursuing a Juris Doctorate
- Interest in writing about access to justice
- Experience in writing for an ecommerce, blog or content site a plus!
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Positive attitude and ability to collaborate effectively with all team members
- Ability to meet deadlines
Pay & Benefits:
- Pay starts at $15/hour
- Approximately five to ten hours per week
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional development assistance
A2J Tech Store is committed to diversity and we want to especially encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply.
Please send us a message about your interest in the form below.